Everyone got a reason to believe
And I got a life to live...
And I got a life to live...
Life is not to discuss for,
It is all about a dream to live for...
It's okay if you got no good vibe
But I got a life to live
It is all about a dream to live for...
It's okay if you got no good vibe
But I got a life to live
I don't know why people choose fear,
When actually we have much to cheer...
When everything goes against you,
I think god is the one, who trusts you...
Still you think about to leave?
See, I got a life to live...
When actually we have much to cheer...
When everything goes against you,
I think god is the one, who trusts you...
Still you think about to leave?
See, I got a life to live...
You think your fight is with others..
And you try to do the wonders
That's the reason You fear to live...
But I know about the fight within
And then, I got a life to live...
And you try to do the wonders
That's the reason You fear to live...
But I know about the fight within
And then, I got a life to live...
Bhai bhai 👌
ReplyDeleteThank You Bhai :)
DeleteGreat àªાઈ.....keep it up.....
ReplyDeleteThank You Bhai :)
Delete